Poche Bread & Pantry Bag | Large
The large pouch is perfect for keeping smaller loaves of bread fresh longer. Also great for pantry items - bulk grains, herbs and fresh produce. The Aplat origami designed bags stand upright on your kitchen counter. Perfect for the refrigerator and freezer! Take them to your favorite bulk store for zero waste shopping. Say no to plastic and toxic elastic.
Photos by Leslie Santarina
- 9” x 15" with 3” gusset and 15” opening.
- Braided cotton cord drawstring closure.
- Tare Weight - 3.7 oz.
- Single layer high quality preshrunk 10 oz 100% organic cotton canvas.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- If you use the pouch for bread, we recommend you dedicate one bag for bread only. Allow the bread’s loose flour to coat the canvas, building a protective layer. Please be patient, this coating process takes time. Simply shake out the bread crumbs. Securely seal the pouch by pulling the cord.
- Reusable and washable.
- Machine wash hot or cold. Machine or air dry.
- Iron if needed.
Shipping + Returns:
Free shipping on all orders over $150. Learn more.
This item is sold and shipped by Aplat.
Most of the time, we ship via USPS priority for $10 or FREE with orders over $150. This can take 2 - 10 days after processing depending on your location.
Steven Alan and shipping partners process and ships domestic online orders Monday-Friday (excluding Federal Holidays). Shipments are sent via USPS, and in some cases UPS. If you cannot receive orders via USPS, please contact email@example.com to arrange shipping.
Your order may arrive in multiple shipments. Once your order, or a portion of your order, has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking.
ORDERING & PROCESSING TIME
Orders placed Monday-Friday be processed 24-72 hours from the time order is placed, pending availability and credit card authorization. There may be general USPS delays that are outside our control.
Please note, all processing times are subject to change and/or delay due to credit card authorization and item availability. During high season and promotional periods, delivery might take a little longer.
The following items are final sale and cannot be returned: All intimates and socks, personal massagers, items from brand 11.11, earrings, candles, apothecary goods, sample sale items, and all discounted/sale merchandise OR items that have evidence of being worn or used.
Steven Alan is not responsible for lost or stolen packages once they are dispatched from Steven Alan and partner shippers.