Plat Dish Tote | Cranberry
The dish tote's design allows you to carry deliciously prepared food upright and horizontally. Just slide a shallow round or square plate, bowl, or pan through the center opening. The sturdy handles will keep your hands cool when transporting a dish right out of the oven. Perfect for potlucks and picnics or as a tote for everyday shopping.
- Holds 12" round or square dish, plate, pan, or casserole up to 2" tall.
- Measures 15" x 15" flat.
- 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Our totes are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- U.S. Patent D768,380.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers and low impact food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and made in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
All Steven Alan brand items ship with USPS Priority Mail for FREE, all the time.
We offer expedited domestic two day air shipping via UPS and FedEx on Steven Alan brand items for a flat rate of $25, for any number of items to any domestic location within the United States. All expedited orders placed before 2pm EST will ship same day, with exception to holidays and weekends.
All partner brand items ship via USPS Priority for $9 or FREE with orders over $150. If any partner brand items are in your cart, and your cart is under $150, you will be charged $9 for shipping. This usually takes 2-3 days for East Coast and 2-4 days for West Coast, but can take up to a week depending on your location.
All orders to Alaska or Hawaii will incur a $25 shipping fee as we ship from the East Coast.
If you are shopping internationally, please visit our store on Garmentory to make international purchases.
Full price items purchased on stevenalan.com that are postmarked within 14 days of the arrival date are eligible for return, with exception to some items. Items purchased on sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. View our full return policy here.
All returns will incur a $9 fee to cover the cost of return shipping. This fee is waived in the event of an exchange.