Plat Dish Tote | Blackberry
The dish tote's design allows you to carry deliciously prepared food upright and horizontally. Just slide a round or square plate, bowl, or pan through the center opening. The sturdy handles will keep your hands cool when transporting a dish right out of the oven. Perfect for potlucks and picnics or as a tote for everyday shopping. Pairs beautifully with our cotton round bowl covers or rectangular pan covers.
- Holds 12" round or square dish, plan or casserole.
- Measures 15" x 15" flat.
- 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Our totes are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- U.S. Patent D768,380.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers and low impact food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and made in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- Wash before using for the first time.
Most of the time, we ship via USPS priority for $10 or FREE with orders over $150. This can take 2 - 10 days after processing depending on your location.
Steven Alan and shipping partners process and ships domestic online orders Monday-Friday (excluding Federal Holidays). Shipments are sent via USPS, and in some cases UPS. If you cannot receive orders via USPS, please contact email@example.com to arrange shipping.
Your order may arrive in multiple shipments. Once your order, or a portion of your order, has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking.
ORDERING & PROCESSING TIME
Orders placed Monday-Friday be processed 24-72 hours from the time order is placed, pending availability and credit card authorization. There maybe slight delays due to COVID-19 as Steven Alan and shipping partners take precautions and respect social distancing as well as general USPS delays that are outside our control.
Please note, all processing times are subject to change and/or delay due to credit card authorization and item availability. During high season and promotional periods, delivery might take a little longer. Because of COVID-19 processing time may be a little longer.
The following items are final sale and cannot be returned: All intimates and socks, personal massagers, earrings, candles, apothecary goods, sample sale items, and all discounted/sale merchandise OR items that have evidence of being worn or used.
Steven Alan is not responsible for lost or stolen packages once they are dispatched from Steven Alan and partner shippers.