Organic Cotton Everyday Blocked Ankle Sock - Summer Straw
- Organic cotton yarn grown in India & Japan.
- 1x1 compression rib at the arch of the foot and the ankle for improved support and fit.
- Rib stops the sock from moving around on the foot to improve the life span on the sock.
- Super soft! Terry pile purl side for extra comfort.
- Ankle length.
- 92% organic cotton, 8% polyester elastane for retention and product longevity.
- Mid weight yarn. Great for all footwear.
- Manufactured in Japan.
- One Size / Mens US 7.5 - 12.5
All Steven Alan brand items ship with USPS Priority Mail for FREE, all the time.
We offer expedited domestic two day air shipping via UPS and FedEx on Steven Alan brand items for a flat rate of $25, for any number of items to any domestic location within the United States. All expedited orders placed before 2pm EST will ship same day, with exception to holidays and weekends.
All partner brand items ship via USPS Priority for $9 or FREE with orders over $150. If any partner brand items are in your cart, and your cart is under $150, you will be charged $9 for shipping. This usually takes 2-3 days for East Coast and 2-4 days for West Coast, but can take up to a week depending on your location.
All orders to Alaska or Hawaii will incur a $25 shipping fee as we ship from the East Coast.
If you are shopping internationally, please visit our store on Garmentory to make international purchases.
Full price items purchased on stevenalan.com that are postmarked within 14 days of the arrival date are eligible for return, with exception to some items. Items purchased on sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. View our full return policy here.
All returns will incur a $9 fee to cover the cost of return shipping. This fee is waived in the event of an exchange.