Medium Signet Ring
Signet originates from the Latin root "signum," meaning sign, and once served as an official signature and document sealer.
This ring is a modern twist on the one that your grandfather always had on. Wear her as she is—or add a custom letter engraving. See product specs below.
- 14k solid gold – always
- Face measures 7mm x 7mm
- Gold weighs about 2.5g
- We recommend to size up if this ring is thicker than what you typically wear.
- We offer custom sizes upon request. Please add the Custom Size request to your cart from HERE. Custom sizes are final sale. Half sizes are final sale
- Engraving 1 letter is included with purchase. Our go-to font is York Script but we also accept custom fonts. Don't want any engraving? No prob, just leave it blank
- If you'd like more letters to be engraved, please add the engraving service from HERE
- Engraved pieces are final sale
Most of the time, we ship via USPS Priority for $10 or FREE with orders over $150. This usually takes 2-4 days after processing, but can take up to a week depending on your location. If you are shopping internationally, please visit our store on Garmentory to make international purchases.
Full price items purchased on stevenalan.com that are postmarked within 14 days of the arrival date are eligible for return.
All returns will incur a $5 restocking fee. This fee is waived in the event of an exchange.