Jardin Flower Tote | Olive
The reusable flower garden tote is designed to hold flowers, garden stems, and herbs. The two straps wrap around and tie in front for easy bundling, while the back-seam opening easily hooks on a wall or doorknob to hang vertically. Perfect for gifting bouquets, for wedding parties and special occasions. Surprise someone special by leaving a “sac a fleur” on the doorknob to find when they come home.
- Measures 10" x 17" flat with a 3" opening in the back seam for hanging vertically.
- The two 20” straps can be tied in front to secure the flowers or used as handles to carry them.
- The tote can hold a large bouquet or bunch of citrus and herbs.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers and low impact food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and made in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
Most of the time, we ship via USPS Priority for $10 or FREE with orders over $250. This usually takes 2-3 days for East Coast and 2-4 days for West Coast, but can take up to a week depending on your location. If you are shopping internationally, please visit our store on Garmentory to make international purchases.
Full price items purchased on stevenalan.com that are postmarked within 14 days of the arrival date are eligible for return. Items purchased on sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All returns will incur a $5 restocking fee. This fee is waived in the event of an exchange.