MINIATURE TIE DYE / RELAXED FIT / SUMMER SHIRT
This product is shipped from Delhi by 11.11. As a policy, 11.11 does not offer returns or exchanges on products which are delivered in perfect condition as per the order placed. However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order.
Made from our lightest weight of hand-spun, hand-woven - organic cotton fabric - this ungendered - relaxed fit shirt with kimono sleeves is freckled with a bandhani - rose motif that echos the movement of dappled light. Life affirming attire for warm weather moments.
- Fabric content : 100% Organic Cotton
- Bandhani is miniature tie dye - it’s not printed. Season after season we integrate the technique into our collection - it has become an essential part of our brand vocabulary and is something we offer in various permutations all year round. We are engaged with 150 Bandhani women artisans in the region of Kutch, Gujarat to do this meticulous work. Each miniature dot is hand tied by a bandhani artisan reflecting her unique energetic signature.
- Indigo fermentation involves creating conditions for microbiota to thrive - it’s a collaboration with microbial communities. This bioprocess is similar to the making of yoghurt, wine, kombucha, cheese, soy sauce & pickle.
- Small batch natural dyeing results in pieces that are unique
- Natural dyes are kinder for the health of your skin - the ingredients involved are safe enough to eat. Wearing naturally dyed organic cotton is a way to preserve the sacred space around your body as well as the environment we all live in.
- Handmade cloth and clothing contain the warmth of the human touch - they’re a record of our inherited heritage - holding up a mirror reflecting the beauty of what it means to be a natural imperfect human being. The unique low twisted texture of hand woven fabric sensorially connects the wearer to the makers that transform the raw material into fabric and the land it comes from.
- Noah is 6 ft / 182 cm and the shirt pictured is : 31 inch / 79 cm in length
|BODY MEASUREMENTS||SIZE 28(XS)||SIZE 30(S)||SIZE 32(M)||SIZE 34(L)||SIZE 36(XL)||SIZE 38(XXL)|
Most of the time, we ship via USPS Priority for $10 or FREE with orders over $250. This usually takes 2-3 days for East Coast and 2-4 days for West Coast, but can take up to a week depending on your location. If you are shopping internationally, please visit our store on Garmentory to make international purchases.
Full price items purchased on stevenalan.com that are postmarked within 14 days of the arrival date are eligible for return. Items purchased on sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All returns will incur a $7.95 fee to cover the cost of return shipping. This fee is waived in the event of an exchange.