NATURAL INDIGO / HAND-WOVEN / INDIGENOUS COTTON / DENIM SHORTS
Made to order, please allow up to 2 weeks to ship.
This product is shipped from Delhi by 11.11. As a policy, 11.11 does not offer returns or exchanges on products which are delivered in perfect condition as per the order placed. However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order.
These relaxed fit shorts with an elasticated waist and smooth front - are the ideal for seekers of freedom - looking to craft a non-violent identity.
- Fabric content: 100% Indigenous Organic - Kala Cotton
- This fabric featured represents the backbone of our textile portfolio - it is a 11.5oz selvedge khadi denim - which engages the work wear twill weave structure of denim and marries it to the tradition of khadi.
- Khadi is a term for home-spun and hand-woven cloth from India. Historically it is a symbol of self sufficiency and freedom. Handwoven fabric is a key facet in the decolonize fashion conversation.
- Indigo fermentation involves creating conditions for microbiota to thrive - it’s a collaboration with microbial communities. This bioprocess is similar to the making of yoghurt, wine, kombucha, cheese, soy sauce & pickle.
- Natural dyes are kinder for the health of your skin - the ingredients involved are safe enough to eat. Wearing naturally dyed organic cotton is a way to preserve the sacred space around your body as well as the environment we all live in.
- Handmade cloth and clothing contain the warmth of the human touch - they’re a record of our inherited heritage - holding up a mirror reflecting the beauty of what it means to be a natural imperfect human being. The unique low twisted texture of hand woven fabric sensorially connects the wearer to the makers that transform the raw material into fabric and the land it comes from.
- Noah is 6ft / 182 cm and the shorts pictured are : 22 inch / 56 cm length
|BODY MEASUREMENTS||SIZE 28(XS)||SIZE 30(S)||SIZE 32(M)||SIZE 34(L)||SIZE 36(XL)||SIZE 38(XXL)|
All Steven Alan brand items ship with USPS Priority Mail for FREE, all the time.
We offer expedited domestic two day air shipping via UPS and FedEx on Steven Alan brand items for a flat rate of $25, for any number of items to any domestic location within the United States. All expedited orders placed before 2pm EST will ship same day, with exception to holidays and weekends.
All partner brand items ship via USPS Priority for $9 or FREE with orders over $150. If any partner brand items are in your cart, and your cart is under $150, you will be charged $9 for shipping. This usually takes 2-3 days for East Coast and 2-4 days for West Coast, but can take up to a week depending on your location.
All orders to Alaska or Hawaii will incur a $25 shipping fee as we ship from the East Coast.
If you are shopping internationally, please visit our store on Garmentory to make international purchases.
Full price items purchased on stevenalan.com that are postmarked within 14 days of the arrival date are eligible for return, with exception to some items. Items purchased on sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. View our full return policy here.
All returns will incur a $9 fee to cover the cost of return shipping. This fee is waived in the event of an exchange.