HAND-WOVEN / NATURAL INDIGO DYED / RELAXED FIT / HEIRLOOM COTTON JEANS
Made to order, please allow up to 2 weeks to ship.
This product is shipped from Delhi by 11.11. As a policy, 11.11 does not offer returns or exchanges on products which are delivered in perfect condition as per the order placed. However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order.
These relaxed fit trousers with an elasticated waist and smooth front - pleat detail are the ideal pair of pants for seekers of freedom.
- Fabric content : 100% Indigenous Organic Cotton
- This textile represents the backbone of our textile portfolio - it is a 11.5oz selvedge khadi denim - which engages the work wear twill weave structure of denim and marries it to the tradition of khadi.
- Khadi is a term for home-spun and hand-woven cloth from India. Historically it is a symbol of self sufficiency and freedom. Handwoven fabric is a key facet in the decolonize fashion conversation.
- The cotton ingredient of this garment is grown, hand spun and handwoven in the Gondal region of Gujarat, naturally indigo dyed in Pondicherry - the fabric is then cut, sewn and finished in New Delhi. It takes 8 artisans 60 hours to bring this garment to life.
- Indigo fermentation involves creating conditions for microbiota to thrive - it’s a collaboration with microbial communities. This bioprocess is similar to the making of yoghurt, wine, kombucha, cheese, soy sauce & pickle.
- Small batch natural dyeing results in pieces that are unique
- Natural dyes are kinder for the health of your skin - the ingredients involved are safe enough to eat. Wearing naturally dyed organic cotton is a way to preserve the sacred space around your body as well as the environment we all live in.
- Handmade cloth and clothing contain the warmth of the human touch - they’re a record of our inherited heritage - holding up a mirror reflecting the beauty of what it means to be a natural imperfect human being. The unique low twisted texture of hand woven fabric sensorially connects the wearer to the makers that transform the raw material into fabric and the land it comes from.
- Noah is 6ft / 182cm and the trousers pictured here have a : 42 inch / 106 cm outter seam length
|BODY MEASUREMENTS||SIZE 28(XS)||SIZE 30(S)||SIZE 32(M)||SIZE 34(L)||SIZE 36(XL)||SIZE 38(XXL)|
Most of the time, we ship via USPS Priority for $10 or FREE with orders over $250. This usually takes 2-3 days for East Coast and 2-4 days for West Coast, but can take up to a week depending on your location. If you are shopping internationally, please visit our store on Garmentory to make international purchases.
Full price items purchased on stevenalan.com that are postmarked within 14 days of the arrival date are eligible for return. Items purchased on sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All returns will incur a $5 restocking fee. This fee is waived in the event of an exchange.