Hampshire House Bracelet
Italian gold jewelry remains the most highly sought-after in the industry today, as the most exceptional secular metal workshops are in the major cities like Vicenza and Florence, which continue to be epicenters of inspiration for jewelry crafting today. The delicacy and durability of Italian gold chains keep their significance in the world at large among the greats.
This chain was introduced by Jennie's husband's godfather. Intrigued by its geometrical shape, we decided to work with an Italian manufacturer who lives up to the rigorous Kinn Standard manufacturing.
This piece is not eligible for discounts.
- 14k solid gold – always
- Chain links measure 5mm wide
- Chain links are not entirely flat and have a rounded texture for comfort fit.
- Gold weighs about 13 grams. This is not made with hollow chains, so it has a solid weight to it.
- Lobster clasp closure with a snap for security
- Default size 7", and resizing is available to a shorter length (please note the length in the memo at checkout)
- Limited quantities only
Most of the time, we ship via USPS Priority for $10 or FREE with orders over $150. This usually takes 2-4 days after processing, but can take up to a week depending on your location. If you are shopping internationally, please visit our store on Garmentory to make international purchases.
Full price items purchased on stevenalan.com that are postmarked within 14 days of the arrival date are eligible for return.
All returns will incur a $5 restocking fee. This fee is waived in the event of an exchange.