Couvre-Plat Bowl Cover | Medium
Our zero waste designed medium round cover is a sustainable solution to covering leftovers, sauces, pies, tarts or a bowl of fruit. The breathable 100% organic cotton works great for protecting rising dough and covering batter. The easy drawstring ties provide a snug fit without the use of toxic elastic bands. Made from extra durable preshrunk cotton canvas, these covers are made to last. Just wash, reuse and say no to plastic and elastic.
- Fits dishes, bowls and pans up to 10" round.
- The uniquely designed easy drawstring creates a more secure fit that won’t slip off in transit.
- Single layer heavy organic cotton to keep bread and produce fresh.
- Microwave safe cotton, dampen with water and cover to use in microwave.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- Reusable and washable.
- Machine wash cold to help save energy and sustain the life of your cover.
- If you can, skip the dryer. Lay flat and smooth out wrinkles to dry.
Shipping + Returns:
Free shipping on all orders over $150. Learn more.
This item is sold and shipped by Aplat.
Most of the time, we ship via USPS Priority for $10 or FREE with orders over $250. This usually takes 2-3 days for East Coast and 2-4 days for West Coast, but can take up to a week depending on your location. If you are shopping internationally, please visit our store on Garmentory to make international purchases.
Full price items purchased on stevenalan.com that are postmarked within 14 days of the arrival date are eligible for return. Items purchased on sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All returns will incur a $5 restocking fee. This fee is waived in the event of an exchange.