Hand Stitched Loafer / Undyed
Vegetable-tanned, untreated vachetta leather. Ages beautifully, creating a unique patina with wear. This product is chrome-free and ecologically gentle.
Made to order, please allow up to one month for production.
Hand stitched with heavyweight waxed cotton & linen thread.
Designed and constructed for ease of movement and comfort. Raw edged and unlined, this shoe molds to the shape of your foot with time. 100% breathable. Moccasin fit.
- Traditionally hand made in Los Angeles by a master shoemaker.
- Unisex design adapted proportionally to the dimensions of each gender.
- In stock sizes ship within 2 days.
- Made to order sizes ship in 10-12 days.
- 100% veg-tanned leather with antimicrobial protection.
Most of the time, we ship via USPS Priority for $10 or FREE with orders over $250. This usually takes 2-4 days after processing, but can take up to a week depending on your location. If you are shopping internationally, please visit our store on Garmentory to make international purchases.
Full price items purchased on stevenalan.com that are postmarked within 14 days of the arrival date are eligible for return. Items purchased on sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All returns will incur a $5 restocking fee. This fee is waived in the event of an exchange.