Poche Bread & Pantry Bag | Extra Large
The extra large Aplat pouch holds large loaves of bread. Made from durable and breathable organic cotton, this pouch keeps food fresh longer and is made to last for years. Also perfect for storing large food items, such as bulk grains and fresh produce. Take them to your favorite bulk store for zero waste shopping. Say no to plastic and toxic elastic.
Photos by Leslie Santarina
- One 18” x 12" pouch with 5” gusset and 18” opening.
- Braided cotton cord drawstring closure.
- Tare Weight - 6.3 oz.
- High quality preshrunk 10 oz 100% organic cotton canvas produced from environmentally friendly sustainable fibers.
- Single layer heavy organic cotton to keep bread and produce fresh.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- If you use the pouch for bread, we recommend you dedicate one bag for bread only. Allow the bread’s loose flour to coat the canvas, building a protective layer. Please be patient, this coating process takes time. Simply shake out the bread crumbs. Securely seal the pouch by pulling the cord.
- Reusable and washable.
- Machine wash hot or cold. Machine or air dry.
- Iron if needed.
Most of the time, we ship via USPS Priority for $10 or FREE with orders over $250. This usually takes 2-3 days for East Coast and 2-4 days for West Coast, but can take up to a week depending on your location. If you are shopping internationally, please visit our store on Garmentory to make international purchases.
Full price items purchased on stevenalan.com that are postmarked within 14 days of the arrival date are eligible for return. Items purchased on sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All returns will incur a $5 restocking fee. This fee is waived in the event of an exchange.