Couvre-Plat Bowl Cover | Small
For the bread makers who love to bake country loaves, sweets, and savories, our reusable round cloth bowl covers are the perfect zero-waste design solution for protecting rising bread dough and covering ingredients as you prep to bake. Easy drawstring eliminates toxic elastic bands and provides a more secure fit. Made from extra durable and breathable 100% organic cotton canvas, these covers are made to last.
- Fits bowls up to 8" round.
- The uniquely designed easy drawstring creates a more secure fit that won’t slip off in transit.
- Single layer heavy organic cotton to keep bread and produce fresh.
- Microwave safe cotton, dampen with water and cover to use in microwave.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- Reusable and washable.
- Machine wash cold to help save energy and sustain the life of your cover.
- If you can, skip the dryer. Lay flat and smooth out wrinkles to dry.
Shipping + Returns:
Free shipping on all orders over $150. Learn more.
This item is sold and shipped by Aplat.
Most of the time, we ship via USPS Priority for $10 or FREE with orders over $150. This usually takes 2-4 days after processing, but can take up to a week depending on your location. If you are shopping internationally, please visit our store on Garmentory to make international purchases.
Full price items purchased on stevenalan.com that are postmarked within 14 days of the arrival date are eligible for return.
All returns will incur a $5 restocking fee. This fee is waived in the event of an exchange.