Couvre-Plat Pan Cover | Medium
Designed for zero-waste kitchens, our unique rectangle cotton covers are a sustainable solution to covering casseroles and pans. The easy drawstring closure eliminates toxic elastic bands and provides a more secure fit. Constructed of extra durable and breathable 100% organic cotton canvas, these covers are made for repeated wash and reuse. Say no to plastic and toxic elastic.
- Fits rectangle pans or casseroles up to 9”x13”.
- The uniquely designed easy drawstring creates a more secure fit that won’t slip off in transit.
- Single layer high quality preshrunk 10 oz 100% organic cotton canvas.
- Microwave safe cotton, dampen with water and cover to use in microwave.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- Reusable and washable.
- Machine wash cold to help save energy and sustain the life of your cover.
- If you can, skip the dryer. Lay flat and smooth out wrinkles to dry.
Shipping + Returns:
Free shipping on all orders over $150. Learn more.
This item is sold and shipped by Aplat.
Most of the time, we ship via USPS Priority for $10 or FREE with orders over $150. This usually takes 2-4 days after processing, but can take up to a week depending on your location. If you are shopping internationally, please visit our store on Garmentory to make international purchases.
Full price items purchased on stevenalan.com that are postmarked within 14 days of the arrival date are eligible for return.
All returns will incur a $5 restocking fee. This fee is waived in the event of an exchange.