Merino Wool House Socks - Black
- Ethically sourced Merino Wool house sock.
- Lined in terry pile, terry loop cushion inside sock.
- Naturally high level of water wicking keeps you dry.
- Temperature regulation, Merino Wool Keeps you comfortable in all environments and has a high level of breathability.
- Great for wearing around the house in warm weather.
- Great for wearing with boots during cold weather.
- Non-Mulesing AWEX Certified, animal friendly Merino Wool from New Zealand.
- 10" Crew length.
- Manufactured / Knit in Portugal.
- One Size / Mens US 7.5 - 12.5
Most of the time, we ship via USPS priority for $10 or FREE with orders over $150. This usually takes 1 - 5 days after processing, but can take up to a week depending on your location.
Steven Alan and shipping partners process and ships domestic online orders Monday-Friday (excluding Federal Holidays). Shipments are sent via USPS, and in some cases UPS. If you cannot receive orders via USPS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange shipping.
Your order may arrive in multiple shipments. Once your order, or a portion of your order, has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking.
ORDERING & PROCESSING TIME
Orders placed Monday-Friday be processed 24-72 hours from the time order is placed, pending availability and credit card authorization. There may be general USPS delays that are outside our control.
Please note, all processing times are subject to change and/or delay due to credit card authorization and item availability. During high season and promotional periods, delivery might take a little longer.
The following items are final sale and cannot be returned: All intimates and socks, personal massagers, items from brand 11.11, earrings, candles, apothecary goods, sample sale items, and all discounted/sale merchandise OR items that have evidence of being worn or used.
Steven Alan is not responsible for lost or stolen packages once they are dispatched from Steven Alan and partner shippers.