Plat Casserole Tote | Olive
The newly redesigned casserole tote has a wider opening making it easier to load in rectangular casseroles, baking sheets, and pans. Slide your gourmet creation into the patented design to keep everything horizontal and spill-free while on the go. Perfect for potlucks, picnics, and gifting the hostess. Pairs beautifully with our cotton round bowl covers or rectangular pan covers.
- Dimensions are 13” x 17” flat.
- Holds up to a 9” x 13” rectangle casserole pan or dish without ornate handles.
- 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Our totes are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- U.S. Patent D768,380.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers and low impact food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and made in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- Wash before using for the first time.
Most of the time, we ship via USPS priority for $10 or FREE with orders over $150. This can take 2 - 10 days after processing depending on your location.
Steven Alan and shipping partners process and ships domestic online orders Monday-Friday (excluding Federal Holidays). Shipments are sent via USPS, and in some cases UPS. If you cannot receive orders via USPS, please contact email@example.com to arrange shipping.
Your order may arrive in multiple shipments. Once your order, or a portion of your order, has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking.
ORDERING & PROCESSING TIME
Orders placed Monday-Friday be processed 24-72 hours from the time order is placed, pending availability and credit card authorization. There may be general USPS delays that are outside our control.
Please note, all processing times are subject to change and/or delay due to credit card authorization and item availability. During high season and promotional periods, delivery might take a little longer.
The following items are final sale and cannot be returned: All intimates and socks, personal massagers, items from brand 11.11, earrings, candles, apothecary goods, sample sale items, and all discounted/sale merchandise OR items that have evidence of being worn or used.
Steven Alan is not responsible for lost or stolen packages once they are dispatched from Steven Alan and partner shippers.