Poche Bread & Pantry Bag | Large
The large pouch is perfect for keeping smaller loaves of bread fresh longer. Also great for pantry items - bulk grains, herbs and fresh produce. The Aplat origami designed bags stand upright on your kitchen counter. Perfect for the refrigerator and freezer! Take them to your favorite bulk store for zero waste shopping. Say no to plastic and toxic elastic.
Photos by Leslie Santarina
- 9” x 15" with 3” gusset and 15” opening.
- Braided cotton cord drawstring closure.
- Tare Weight - 3.7 oz.
- Single layer high quality preshrunk 10 oz 100% organic cotton canvas.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- If you use the pouch for bread, we recommend you dedicate one bag for bread only. Allow the bread’s loose flour to coat the canvas, building a protective layer. Please be patient, this coating process takes time. Simply shake out the bread crumbs. Securely seal the pouch by pulling the cord.
- Reusable and washable.
- Machine wash hot or cold. Machine or air dry.
- Iron if needed.
Most of the time, we ship via USPS Priority for $10 or FREE with orders over $150. This usually takes 2-4 days after processing, but can take up to a week depending on your location. If you are shopping internationally, please visit our store on Garmentory to make international purchases.
Full price items purchased on stevenalan.com that are postmarked within 14 days of the arrival date are eligible for return.
All returns will incur a $5 restocking fee. This fee is waived in the event of an exchange.