Plat Dish Tote | Merlot
The dish tote's design allows you to carry deliciously prepared food upright and horizontally. Just slide a round or square plate, bowl, or pan through the center opening. The sturdy handles will keep your hands cool when transporting a dish right out of the oven. Perfect for potlucks and picnics or as a tote for everyday shopping. Pairs beautifully with our cotton round bowl covers or rectangular pan covers.
- Holds 12" round or square dish, plan or casserole.
- Measures 15" x 15" flat.
- 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Our totes are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- U.S. Patent D768,380.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers and low impact food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and made in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- Wash before using for the first time.
Most of the time, we ship via USPS Priority for $10 or FREE with orders over $250. This usually takes 2-4 days after processing, but can take up to a week depending on your location. If you are shopping internationally, please visit our store on Garmentory to make international purchases.
Full price items purchased on stevenalan.com that are postmarked within 14 days of the arrival date are eligible for return. Items purchased on sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All returns will incur a $5 restocking fee. This fee is waived in the event of an exchange.