Plat Casserole Tote | Olive
The newly redesigned casserole tote has a wider opening making it easier to load in rectangular casseroles, baking sheets, and pans. Slide your gourmet creation into the patented design to keep everything horizontal and spill-free while on the go. Perfect for potlucks, picnics, and gifting the hostess. Pairs beautifully with our cotton round bowl covers or rectangular pan covers.
- Dimensions are 13” x 17” flat.
- Holds up to a 9” x 13” rectangle casserole pan or dish without ornate handles.
- 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Our totes are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- U.S. Patent D768,380.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers and low impact food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and made in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- Wash before using for the first time.
Most of the time, we ship via USPS Priority for $10 or FREE with orders over $250. This usually takes 2-3 days for East Coast and 2-4 days for West Coast, but can take up to a week depending on your location. If you are shopping internationally, please visit our store on Garmentory to make international purchases.
Full price items purchased on stevenalan.com that are postmarked within 14 days of the arrival date are eligible for return. Items purchased on sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All returns will incur a $5 restocking fee. This fee is waived in the event of an exchange.