Merino Wool House Sock - Burnt Sienna
- Ethically sourced Merino Wool house sock.
- Lined in terry pile, terry loop cushion inside sock.
- Naturally high level of water wicking keeps you dry.
- Temperature regulation, Merino Wool Keeps you comfortable in all environments and has a high level of breathability.
- Great for wearing around the house in warm weather.
- Great for wearing with boots during cold weather.
- Non-Mulesing AWEX Certified, animal friendly Merino Wool from New Zealand.
- 10" Crew length.
- Manufactured / Knit in Portugal.
- One Size / Mens US 7.5 - 12.5
Most of the time, we ship via USPS Priority for $10 or FREE with orders over $250. This usually takes 2-4 days after processing, but can take up to a week depending on your location. If you are shopping internationally, please visit our store on Garmentory to make international purchases.
Full price items purchased on stevenalan.com that are postmarked within 14 days of the arrival date are eligible for return. Items purchased on sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All returns will incur a $5 restocking fee. This fee is waived in the event of an exchange.